We are now looking for a professional to our organization located in Imatra Pulp Mill's Power plant!
Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. We employ some 26 000 employees in more than 35 countries, and our sales in 2015 were EUR 10.0 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges.
Stora Enso Imatra Mills Compromise two production units: Kaukopää and Tainionkoski. Imatra Mills produce annually approximately one million tonnes of liquid packaging, food service and graphical boards and flexible packaging paper. More than 90% of the output is exported, mainly to Europe. Stora Enso Imatra Mills employ some 1050 people.
The focus of the job is on process optimization as well as on technical in close cooperation with our production and division to achieve our corporate targets. Continuous operational improvements are in focus as well. You are responsible analyzing and reporting. You are able and enjoy establishing and build relationship with our stakeholders in different areas and levels.
You will be a process owner in your own expertise area. Typical tools we use are our Energy management systems, mill energy audits or specific topic energy saving campaigns. Your main tasks are developing, research mapping, define and implement tasks related to energy reporting, energy efficiency, energy balance and energy legislation. You are a key contact to the company's energy organization. Essential part of job is harvesting and maximization of utilization of energy savings opportunities, mapping and analyzing the effect of energy-related regulations and requirements. To follow investment proposals and generally supporting mills in energy efficiency and energy balance questions is also one part of the job.
• Master of Science (eng.) or equivalent, qualification preferably in energy or chemical pulping or paper making.
• Experience from pulp & paper related processes and ideally also from energy generation.
• Expertise of chemical recovery area and recovery boilers is considered as asset
• Experience in the energy efficiency and financial matters is an advantage
• Experience of working as supervisor or team leader is an advantage
• Good cooperation and team work abilities, flexibility, initiative and the ability to inspire and motivate others
• Ability to analyze energy flows and complex processes and have a good understanding of the physics behind.
• Be familiar with the financial effects of energy saving and being keen on finding energy efficiency- and process improvements.
• Experience of achieving and implementing results working independently
• Experience of automation or IT systems is an advantage
• Experiences from ISO:50001 certificate standard is an advantage
• Needed language skills: fluent Finnish and English (written and spoken), other language skills would be an advantage
You have a great opportunity to develop yourself into demanding jobs in our company.
Please apply as soon as possible but latest November 4th, 2016. We only accept applications through Stora Enso's job site, please apply through the link www.storaenso.com/careers.
Tämä työpaikka, Energy Engineer, on ilmoitettu Barona -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Barona.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 04.11.2016.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 257 kappaletta .