We are looking for Finnish or Swedish speaking Community Support Representative for exciting role in Kraków, Poland.
Our Client is an American multinational online transportation network company. It develops markets and operates the mobile app, which allows consumers with smartphones to submit a trip request, which the software program then automatically sends it to the driver nearest to the consumer. Our Client believes in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. They are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
You will be supporting both riders and drivers. The right candidate is always looking for unique ways to solve problems with exceptional support and communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with the community. Your tasks:
• deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms: email, chat, phone
• analyze issues and escalate them when necessary
• troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions
• show empathy to upset riders and drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences
• build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to turn to us again
Your profile: you are a fresh graduate or already with some short customer service experience, you are fluent in one of the language: Finnish or Swedish. Vital in this role is high proficiency using computers, typing, quickly navigating between various tools, as well as excellent reading comprehension and writing skills. Daily assignments require skills at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries. Other requirements are:
• team orientation, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
• passion for the brand and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations
• availability to work full-time, including evenings and weekends ; work time will be shift based totaling 40 hours per week
• starting day: beginning of January
What our Client offers:
• Friendly and very positive working atmosphere within cooperative and enthusiastic team
• Opportunities to develop in the international environment
• Private medical health care
• New office in the city centre of Kraków
If you are interested don't hesitate to submit your application and CV in English via link
For more information you can contact: email@example.com
Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.
Please be informed that the location of this job is Kraków, Poland.
We kindly ask you to include in your application the following clause:
"I agree for processing my personal data and storage it into a database of your company in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. No. 133, item 883)."