KaVo Kerr, a world leader in digital dental imaging systems, seeks a highly qualified candidate to lead 3D surface digitization systems development. Our factory is located just outside the capital in Tuusula, only 30 minute drive from Helsinki - against traffic. KaVo Kerr Group (former Palodex Group) is a global dental organization and we can offer you truly challenging international projects and opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
The qualified candidate must have a proven track record as a senior engineering team leader with direct experience developing complex opto-electronic medical products. A deep technical understanding of 3D non-contact surface digitization techniques and associated algorithms (meshing, stitching, point cloud noise reduction) are also necessary skills.
Additional requirements include:
- Master's degree (or higher) in physics, applied mathematics or electrical engineering
- 10+ years' experience leading multi-disciplined medical device engineering teams (mechanical, optical, electronic and algorithm development)
- Knowledge of the dental industry, workflows and products
- Motivational technical leader and proven innovator with a strong invention (patent) record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong program management track record using tools and skills consistent with the Danaher Business System (Kaizen, visual/daily management, agile development, problem solving processes)
You have prior experience in, or are willing to learn, medical device quality system standards (e.g. FDA QSR and ISO-13485) and medical equipment safety standards (e.g. EN 60601-1).
To qualify for the position you need to be a true team player. You are self-motivated to complete tasks on time with high professional quality. You adapt to changing situations with a great can do attitude. Global dental imaging is growing steadily year after year and so are expectations for this team which is integral part of global dental R&D organization. We offer real international opportunities to grow both professionally and personally. Interested?
Please submit your application and CV with a salary request to our recruiting system by clicking the APPLY ONLINE below by 30.10.2016. Our recruiting partner Barona is helping us and their consultants are constantly going through new applications and the candidates with the most compatible profiles will be invited to the next step of the recruitment process already during the application period.
For more information please contact Senior Consultant Kristiina Vormala, +358 40 837 4019, best available on Thursdays at 1-2 pm.
Tämä työpaikka, Chief Engineer, 3D Surface Digitization Systems, on ilmoitettu Barona -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Barona.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 30.10.2016.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 292 kappaletta .