Haemme Apple-osaavaa järjestelmäasiantuntijaa / konsulttia pääkaupunkisudulle yritysten lähitukea varten.
We are seeking an on-site support technician competent with Apple devices based in Helsinki. Depending on experience and abilities, role may develop into that of an account managing consultant, whose responsibilities would involve acting as an IT manager for customers.
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Dedication to excellence in customer service
- Experience providing technical support to business users both on-site and remotely
- Recent Apple IT certification (ACSP minimum)
- General understanding of and basic competency in other ICT technologies including Windows operating systems and TCP/IP networking
- Ability to work in a team, document clearly, and use a ticketing system for work coordination
- Desire to produce value for customers through close attention to their needs and proactive development of their ICT environments
- Willingness to work at a variety of locations in the capital region, as needed
- Adaptability and a thirst for learning
- Fluent Finnish and ability to work through English
- Certifications or demonstrable strong competency and experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows servers
- Linux (or other Unix-flavoured OS) servers
- Network planning, deployment, and management, including firewalls, switches, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Device Management
- Cloud services, including Office 365 and Google Apps
- Scripting and automation
- IT/CS-related 3rd-level education
- Hardware repair technician experience/training
- Solution sales and account management skills
- Project management skills
- Driver's license
- Swedish language skills
- Technical support for users in predominantly Mac-using environments, in-person, through regular and ad-hoc visits to customers' offices, as well as - remotely as part of our Service Desk, when needed
- Maintenance of documentation
- Coordination of repair services
- Handling of customer orders for hardware, software etc.
- Reporting of tasks and time worked for billing
Start ASAP, 4-month probation. Salary will depend on experience, abilities, and responsibilities. Health benefits included.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in a growing company that's the clear national leader in its niche and seeks to innovate to stay ahead.
- An environment that supports learning new skills and ongoing professional development
- A team of enthusiastic and talented ICT consultants, co-workers who strive for excellence in what they do and care deeply about the services they provide
- A chance to work in the exciting environments of a wide variety of customers that are among the leaders in their own fields.
What we expect:
You should be proactive, committed to customer satisfaction, sensitive to customers' needs, and have an appreciation of and dedication to quality. You need to be able to work independently and largely without supervision, but cooperate effectively with your team of colleagues. You should be motivated to provide value to the businesses we serve.
Tämä työpaikka, Järjestelmäasiantuntija / konsultti, on ilmoitettu mol -palvelussa 04.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut mcare pro Oy. Kyseessä on kokoaikatyö. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 01.11.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee osoitteessa Työ useassa osoitteessa tai etätyö .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää