PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL), is a global leader in specialized polymer materials, services and solutions. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, PolyOne has operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. PolyOne serves more than 10,000 customers across the globe and offers more than 35,000 polymer solutions. The company's innovative and dedicated employees operate from more than 80 manufacturing and distribution facilities, labs and technical centers, and sales and service locations around the globe.
PolyOne Colorant Chromatics develops fluoropolymer and high-temperature polymers that can help you increase your production throughput, reduce waste and increase speed to market.
The ADTS Engineer is part of a dynamic team reporting to the Plant Manager. Located in Åland (Finland) you will partner with the production team and global R&D team to optimize customer processes and conditions while providing external education to external cutomers on how to run PolyOne materials. In addition, you will be responsible for the design of new color concentrate and compound formulations, conducting experiments to establish properties, and developing a test schedule and procedure to ensure product conformity.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead development of products adhering to customer specifications, quality, and operational goals and standards.
- Develop technical specifications required for established PolyOne customers.
- Participate in resolution of customer complaints/issues.
- Conduct and troubleshoot materials testing, developing new testing approaches as required.
- Contribute to product platform development through application of statistical experimental design, product testing, and data analysis.
- Identify material and other functional specifications to meet customer requirements.
- Support marketing and sales through development of product and application data.
- Serve as technical resource across businesses.
- Partner with manufacturing resources to establish quality and testing conditions for new materials.
- Present technical work to customers and various levels of management as needed.
- Ensure complete and accurate information is entered into systems in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years' experience in chemical or plastics industry
- Strong technical writing capabilities
- Well developed relationship management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Well developed analytical skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a matrix organisation
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to managing multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office with experience using SAP an asset
- Languages: Swedish and English
- Minimum 3 years experience in chemical or plastics industry
Tämä työpaikka, ADTS Engineer, on ilmoitettu mol -palvelussa 06.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Colorant Chromatic Ab ( PolyOne Corporation). Kyseessä on kokoaikatyö. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 28.10.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee osoitteessa Kroklundsvägen 346, 22320 ÖDKARBY .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää