If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
We are looking for Cyber Security Strategy Consultants who are professionals with a technology/IT background and sufficient understanding of security concepts. We want to welcome you to the newly established Accenture Security, one of the world's best security business organizations!
In the role of Cyber Security Strategy Consultant you have the opportunity to work in the following areas, with our local and global security teams supporting you:
- Analyze security requirements, including technical requirements of specific regulatory and compliance frameworks.
- Research technology trends, products, and offerings, and deliver comparative analysis on the benefits of the technology solutions considered.
- Support the client in the selection process for security solutions.
- Contribute in the architecture assessment process on the technical/infrastructure side, and assist in the analysis of the current processes.
- Contribute to the architecture blueprints after reviewing the proposed content with the security architect.
- Inform and advise the client on any risks that might affect project delivery.
- Understanding of Security and Risk Management concepts
- Understanding of security terminology, tools, and concepts
- IT/technology background
- Analytical, able to follow complex instructions
- Good communication skills both in Finnish and in English
- Good technical writing skills, able to produce documentation and research solutions both in Finnish and in English
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity! Interested?
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English
For more information about the position, you can contact Antti Ropponen (tel. +358 4080 18155) on Fridays between 13-15.
Questions regarding the recruitment process and applications can be forwarded to [email protected]