If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Are you seeking an opportunity to grow into an Oracle expert in an international environment? We are looking for future Oracle talents with a strong interest to developing their skills in Oracle Cloud, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications and/or Oracle Technology including all architectural, functional and technical aspects.
We encourage our people to develop themselves and learn. Each of us will learn something new every day both in work and in organized trainings. As an Analyst candidate you don't need to know everything but we want you to have the motivation and drive to learn! In short, your main responsibilities may include:
- Create and support Oracle solutions for large multinational clients
- Drive overall functional and technical solution including interfaces and modifications
- Host workshops and meetings with client, colleagues and 3rd party members
- Review of Oracle's technologies and validate the usability of the technology
- Security: work closely with the project teams and software developers to provide a secure application environment
- Recommend and oversee technical solutions, architecture design and ensure that infrastructure standards and best practices are followed
- Review functional and technical documentation
- Work with onsite and offshore teams
We expect you to have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others: Professional requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or other relevant studies
- Ability and interest to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Basic knowledge of some Oracle products: database, middleware and/or applications
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good oral and written communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for competitive base compensation and performance based pay. Interested?
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application as well as your transcript of records and salary request in English. We look forward to meeting you!
Tämä työpaikka, Junior Oracle Cloud Architects, on ilmoitettu Accenture -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Accenture.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 24 kappaletta .