Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business.
As an Integration specialist or an architect at Accenture you will be working in challenging enterprise wide projects for our clients. You will be responsible on the analysis, design and implementation of solutions which enable existing and new applications, packaged software offerings and custom built systems to work together within an enterprise, or among enterprises. You will be working with today's methods and technologies such as service-oriented-architecture (SOA), Business Process Management tools (BPM), Enterprise Service Buses (ESB), RESTful WebServices etc. using best of breed products.
As an Integration Specialist you will be:
As an Integration Architect you will be:
- Defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for application integrations
- Analyzing and designing application integrations
- Implementing of various types of integrations between systems
- Configuring integration tools and platforms
- Developing yourself to becoming an expert on service-oriented-architectures and more traditional integration techniques
- Using a broad scale of integration tools and platforms such as, e.g., Oracle Fusion Middleware, SoftwareAG WebMethods, IBM Websphere and TIBCO product families and OpenSource integration platforms
- Responsible of defining enterprise wide integration solutions for our clients
- Leading teams of integration specialists
- Expected to be up to date with available SOA, BPM and integration products on the market
- Expected to be on the go-to person in technical decisions
- Participating in sales activities as a technical expert
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT studies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Java EE or .Net architectures
- Knowledge or interest in EAI or SOA integration solutions
- Good oral and written communication skills both in Finnish and English
Why Accenture? Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application with salary request in English. Please note that we will start processing applications immediately. We look forward to receiving your application!
Tämä työpaikka, Integration Specialists / Integration Architects, on ilmoitettu Accenture -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Accenture.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 35 kappaletta.