Does data make any sense? We are looking for Information management Analysts!
Accenture Digital is one of our four global growth platforms. Together with our clients we are solving challenging, interesting and meaningful problems to turn data into actionable insights in the new digitalized world.
As part of the Accenture Digital our Analytics Delivery practice is looking for newly graduates and future professionals of Big Data, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Data Management to join our team and working together with open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people. In Analytics Delivery we provide the tools for more insightful, faster decision making and translation of strategic goals into tactical execution in the enterprises.
Belonging to the Accenture's global team, you will have the opportunity to working together with open minded, multinational and technology driven people. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results .
We encourage our people to develop themselves and learn. Each of us will learn something new every day both in work and in organized trainings. As an Analyst candidate you don't need to know everything but we want you to have the motivation and drive to learn!
In short, your main responsibilities may include:
- Participating in full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development till testing and deployment
- Analyzing the data and finding out how it can be used to improve our clients' business
- Involving in sales cases of Information Management work
- Adopting, utilizing and further developing Accenture's Information Management approaches, methodologies and assets
- Working in collaboration with Accenture's global network of experts and delivery centers. You may also have a chance to have project abroad as we all form the true global company
We expect you to have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in economics, technology, mathematics or other relevant field
- Studies and/or some relevant experience in the areas of BI / DW and DM .
- Understanding of traditional ETL tools, RDBMS, SQL
- Understanding of databases and data modeling
- Data science and statistical analysis knowledge
- Good written and oral/presentation skills in both English and Finnish
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills
- Being team player: ability to work with people coming from all around to world
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer and besides locally, you have a lot of opportunities on a global level too.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application as well as your transcript of records and salary request in English. We look forward to meet you!