Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business.
Frontend Developer contribute to the development and evaluation of user interfaces for mainly web-based solutions we deliver to our clients. Primary role will be to define and create simple and intuitive user experiences for a suite of web applications covering a broad range of business processes. Basic responsibilities include:
With experience responsibilities will also include:
- Build the pages to be compliant with web standards and web accessibility.
- Work closely with other developers and customers to define/refine UI and UX requirements.
- Documenting and communicating the work outcomes
- Assisting in the creation of user test scripts; executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application meets usability requirements
- Analyzing and defining system and software usability-related needs and requirements
- Evaluating user interface implementation technologies and strategies
- Analyzing, designing, defining, and documenting user interface standards
- Designing and performing usability analyses of existing systems or based on documented designs
- An applicable Bachelor or Master's Degree including IT studies
- Good oral and written communication skills in Finnish and in English
- Good knowledge of usability standards and user experience design is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of modern web-based user interface techniques and technologies, e.g. for Rich Internet Applications with Ajax, are an advantage
Why Accenture? Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV, letter of application and electronic copies of your excerpt from the student registry in English. Please note that we will start processing applications immediately. We look forward to receiving your application!
Tämä työpaikka, Frontend Developers, on ilmoitettu Accenture -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Accenture.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 35 kappaletta.