If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Client Financial Management (CFM) is part of our Enterprise workforce. Our Enterprise workforce provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture's business functions and support client teams. They work in a wide range of functional areas including human resources, marketing and communications, finance, quality control, legal, IT, facilities and services.
Enterprise workforce professionals make sure we increase our earnings and grow as a company efficiently and effectively. We must continually update our organization and evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace and achieve higher performance both for ourselves and our clients. Our Enterprise workforce people play a leading role in our strategic and operational programs, acting as the agents of change within Accenture itself.
This is a full-time controller position in Client Finance Management which is part of the finance function. CFM is responsible for delivering financial services to contract executives throughout the life of the contract.
- Provide value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client team to optimize the profitability of contracts
- Perform contract specific tasks for contract executives (e.g., ad hoc reporting, trend analysis, costing and forecasting)
- Supervising and guiding offshore/nearshore CFM Analysts as applicable
- Assist in and review pricing of new opportunities
- Prepare financial reports as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Participation in finance trainings for executives
- Perform or assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting, process financial transactions
- Monitor U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- You have an academic degree in Finance with minimum 3-4 years of working experience
- You are a flexible and analytical team player, robust and outgoing personality with a professional attitude
- You are capable of working under pressure and tight deadlines delivering services to senior people in our organization
- You are willing to work flexible hours, as necessary, in order to meet monthly and quarterly deliverable deadlines. Some travel may also be required.
- You are a good communicator with very good English language skills
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools suite, particularly Excel.
- SAP BR knowledge is an advantage
Why join Accenture?
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging and interesting. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life and offer great flexibility in work. You will be able to drive your own career and create opportunities for yourself. You will work with the brightest people, solving problems with the top management and learn from our senior consultants and leaders.
Make your move by 28.10.2016 - apply online and attach your CV and letter of application with salary request in English. Please note that we will start processing applications immediately.
If you have any questions concerning the open position, please contact Mikko Jaakkola on +358 4077 25835 on 21.10 between 13 and 15 pm. If you have any questions concerning or our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!