If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
We are looking for Application Security Specialists
who are professionals with a technology/IT background and sufficient understanding of security concepts.
In the role of application security architect you have the opportunity to work in the following areas, with our local and global security teams supporting you:
• Offer consultancy advice and practical assistance on information security risk control matters to our clients
• Work on information security strategies, architectures and remediation plans.
• Deliver consultation on assessments, building, testing and deployment of business continuity and IT disaster recovery plan.
• Conduct information security risk assessments and control selection activities.
• Design security delivery processes and tools.
• Define and develop security controls, including those required to support external regulations.
• Design and execute information security awareness, training and educational activities.
• Participate in strategic projects by designing and leading projects intended to improve the enterprise security.
• Work on improvements for provided security services including the development of new tools and supporting assets.
• Review and define requirements for information security solutions.
- Client delivery experience in Security Architecture, Risk and/or Privacy, or an industry role with equivalent exposure
- Understanding of security landscape - Vulnerability Management, SIEM, DLP, IT GRC, etc.
- GRC, assessment, architecture and Cloud experi
- Good communication skills both in Finnish and in English
We aren't looking for someone who already knows everything (although, if you do, please, let us at least meet you!). We want a person with IT background, understanding of the basic security concepts, and, most importantly, will to learn. We do geek about security, but if you don't spend all your nights trying to hack your TV, we understand!
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English
For more information about the position, you can contact Antti Ropponen (tel. +358 4080 18155) on Fridays between 13-15.
Questions regarding the recruitment process and applications can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org