Accenture's Digital Delivery practice is looking forl Analytics Professionals!
As part of the Accenture Digital our Analytics Delivery practice is looking for professionals of Visual Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing to join our team and working together with our open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people. In Analytics Delivery we provide the tools for more insightful, faster decision making and translation of strategic goals into tactical execution in the enterprises.
Accenture Digital is one of our four global growth platforms. Together with our clients we are solving challenging, interesting and meaningful problems to turn data into actionable insights in the new digitalized world.
As part of Accenture's global team, you will have the opportunity to work with smart people with the latest technologies. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Currently we are looking for professionals of the following fields:
- Datawarehousing, data modeling and ETL
- Big Data, NoSQL and data supply chain engineers
- Business Intelligence
- Analytics Visualization
- Data Scientists
When working within these fields, you will be supporting our client teams on solution architecting tasks, designing functional and technical solutions, participating in implementation projects for our clients, adopting and utilizing Accenture's Analytical approaches, methodologies and assets as well as working in collaboration with Accenture's global network of experts and delivery centers.
Basic qualifications Qualifications
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Work experience with one or more of the following main technologies:
- SQL databases, Informatica, SAS DI, IBM Infosphere, Talend, Alteryx
- Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark, AWS stack, Azure stack, Google Cloud Platform
- Cognos BI, Oracle OBIEE, MS BI
- Tableau, Qlik, MS BI
- Or relevant educational background if you are a recent graduate
- Preferably experience with databases and data modeling
- Good skills in any (preferably several) of the following:
- Commercial background and understanding of some business process
- Experience in solution design and work estimating
- Preferably consulting delivery experience from client projects
- Good written and oral/presentation skills in both English and Finnish
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills within analytics domain
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer and besides locally, you have a lot of opportunities on a global level too.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application as well as your salary request in English. We look forward to meet you!