Accenture's Digital Delivery practice is looking for Analytics Professionals as well as fresh graduates with a strong study background within Analytics field
As part of the Accenture Digital our Analytics Delivery practice is looking for both professionals of Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Data Warehousing as well as fresh graduated with a strong study background around the fields mentioned. Our team consist of open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people working strongly together. In Analytics Delivery, we provide the tools for more insightful, faster decision-making and translation of strategic goals into tactical execution in the enterprises.
Accenture Digital is one of our four global growth platforms. Together with our clients we are solving challenging and interesting problems to turn data into actionable and meaningful insights for our clients' benefit to excel in the new digitalized world.
As part of Accenture's global team, you will have the opportunity to work with business and technology savvy people with the best practices, tools and technologies relevant to large scale organizations. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver high-performing results.
Currently, we are looking for professionals with business and technology background of the following fields:
- Client facing functional definition and shaping of a solution
- Big Data, NoSQL and data supply chain engineering
- Visualization and next gen BI
- Data warehousing, data modeling and ETL
- Data Scientists
- E2E Analytics architects
When working within these fields, you will be working on solution architechting tasks, designing functional and technical solutions, participating in implementation projects for our clients, adopting and utilizing Accenture's Analytical approaches, methodologies and assets as well as working in collaboration with Accenture's global network of experts and delivery centers.
We do not expect you to be a ready-made Master of all trades but you preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business or Technology
- Work experience with one or more of the following main technologies:
- Analytics functional understanding
- R, SAS, SPSS
- Tableau, Qlik, Power BI
- SQL databases, Informatica, SAS DI, IBM Infosphere, Talend, Alteryx
- Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark, AWS stack, Azure stack, GCE
- Cognos BI, Oracle OBIEE, MS BI
- Preferably experience with data modelling and databases
- Good skills in any (preferably several) of the following:
- Commercial background and understanding of some business process
- Experience in solution design and work estimating
- Preferably consulting delivery experience from client projects
- Good written and oral/presentation skills in both English and Finnish
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills within analytics domain
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people's growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they're at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases. Our extensive MyWellbeing -program is one of our key tools for that.
You feel inspired? Would you like to be one of us?
If you say yes, please send us your cv, application and if you're a graduate also your transcript of records, through our career site.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite You to be part of this diversity!