If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose to start your career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Our strategy consultants identify and solve complex business problems, design growth strategies and find opportunities to operate more efficiently. Acting as trusted advisors for the top management of our clients, we help many of the world's largest companies across industries to transform the way they operate. We work in teams consisting of strategy consultants, supported by our most senior local leaders and global experts. As a strategy analyst or consultant, you will participate in the following types of work, and later in your career focus on selected ones of them:
- Organic growth and innovation strategies
- Mergers & acquisitions and divestments - due diligence, market analysis and PMI
- Strategic cost reduction and operational efficiency
- Strategic finance operations development and enterprise performance management
- Growth strategy and development of marketing, sales & customer service
- Sourcing and procurement strategy and transformation
- Digital strategy and emerging business models
- Lean process transformations and operating model development
Our clients' expectations to you are high. You are expected to have:
- Master's degree with excellent academic performance
- Excellent skills in analytical problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of at least one of the above mentioned areas
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues
- Excellent communication skills in English
- If applying to "analyst or consultant with work experience", 1-4 years of experience is expected preferably from management consulting or investment banking
Why Accenture Strategy? Because people really enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging and interesting and when we are not working, we are having fun in our numerous sports and other clubs such as aviation, wine tasting and culinary club. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life and offer great flexibility in work.
You will also be able to drive your own career - our promotions and compensation are based on performance and reward the highest performers. You will work with the brightest people, solving problems with the top management and learn from our senior consultants and leaders. We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you have questions you can contact email@example.com.
Please note: applications without CV, grade transcripts and application will not be evaluated. Please ensure that these documents are attached before completing the application.