On behalf of The Future Group, we're now looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Unreal Developer. Could it be you?
About the role
The Future is Calling! The Future Group has developed a social entertainment platform for TV, mobile devices and desktop that lets you play in and actually enter a fully-rendered 3D environment where the real and imagined worlds become one. The Future Group introduces a combined TV, gaming and product experience within a social context. A weekly prime-time game show debuting worldwide in 2017 from one of the world's largest production companies will use Future Group technology to allow contestants to enter and interact with virtual environments for televised competition. Millions of home viewers will also compete against the game show participants and/or friends and family in the effort to win prizes. We are looking for you that have a long term perspective in this position.
WE WILL OFFER YOU
* To be a part of a dynamic and highly skilled team
* Work with interesting customer segments, a creative working environment and the latest technologies, methodologies and tools
* Good opportunities for career development
* Modern office centrally located in Oslo (Tjuvholmen)
* Continued training and opportunity to keeping up-to-date on new technologies, methods and tools
WE HOPE THAT YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE WITH
* Enthusiasm about new technology
* Be self-motivated and self-directed
* Be personally dedicated to excellence
* Use your creative mind-set to develop new, engaging features for our universe
* Work with high-end technology to improve the user's experience
* Engage in outside-the-box thinking to find solutions to our daily challenges
As an Unreal Developer you will get to develop software for new features in order to create, enhance and improve our games, always with a high focus on scalability. You will be working with Unreal game engine and C++ for developing highly scalable web services for our social network. You will experience working with modern development methodologies & technologies. For example, you will take part in the following activities:
* App development and development on Unreal platform
* Programming in C++
* Mobile game development
* Experience with social media
* Work with large scale web applications and social media
* Translate product requirements and concepts into software design documentation taking scalability and performance into consideration.
We are looking for
The ideal candidate will have strong interest in programming and eagerness to learn. You must have a familiarity with app development, modern development methodologies & technologies and a clear interest in UX. Primarily we are looking for a good programmer and we believe that you perhaps can relate to some of the things listed up below:
* Enjoy working in a close-knit team and excellent teamwork skills
* A great deal of programming experience
* A higher degree of education
* Good experience with App Development, Development on Unreal platform and programming in C++
We want that you apply using your profile, which you can create within 2 minutes. If you have specific questions about the position, they will be answered at email@example.com during office hours. Please provide the Ad-id and job title in your mail.
We want to highlight that this process is carried out in cooperation with The Future Group, and that all applications and inquiries should be directed to Academic Work.
We protect your personal information when you submit your application to Academic Work. By submitting your application, you acknowledge and agree that Academic Work process information according to the Personal Data Act.
Apply for the position by clicking below. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will review applications for further process continously.
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Do you want to take your game development career to the next level?, on ilmoitettu Academic Work -palvelussa 01.09.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Academic Work. Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa. Työpaikka sijaitsee osoitteessa Oslo . Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 121 kappaletta .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää